This site was developed for educational purposes from workshops developed for K-12 science teachers. This site was developed with the intention is that it would be useful for teachers and that the materials are freely available. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
2. Use. The user is granted the right to use the Site for non-commercial, non-profit research, or educational purposes only, without any fee or cost.
3. Copyright. You bear the burden of determining the proper usage of any Materials or content on the Site. Any copyright notice contained in this Notice or in any other Site shall remain intact and unaltered and shall be included with any use or copy of all or any such part of the Site. The user must include an appropriate citation crediting the source of all or any portion of the Site. In the event of a complaint about copyright use or infringement, please see the page of copyright..
4. Links. The Site contains links to other Web sites that do not belong to the Science Partnership ("third-party sites"). Any third-party site is outside the domain of and is not under the control of the Science Partnership. We are providing the link only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content or use of any third-party site or any linked site contained within the third-party site, or any changes or updates thereto. No sponsorship, approval or endorsement of any product, service or information provided by the third-party site, the content of the site, or the site itself is intended or implied by UCAR.
5. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability. THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING THE MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." THE SCIENCE PARTNERSHIP DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
7. Support. Much of the material found on this site is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation, NASA, the California Department of Education, and the California Science Project (University of California Office of the President). Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of our funders.