This site was developed for educational purposes from workshops developed for K-12 science teachers. This site was developed with the intention is that it would be useful for teachers and that the materials are freely available; this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
I have made efforts to attribute the works of others and to include images and other files that are in the public domain or governed by a Creative Commons license. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When informing me of an alleged copyright infringement, you should:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit me to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and an e-mail address.